- Develop software that will be used in current systems or future systems.
- Maintain current codebase, systems and integrations.
- Operate current content, commerce and management systems. Apply necessary changes.
- Install and maintain servers.
- Support Digital Marketing Team by developing JS, HTML, CSS applications.
- Analyse data using queries. Create reports.
- Creating test environments using available data and systems.
- Preferably holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering / software development.
- Some knowledge on Linux OS
- Some knowledge on following concepts: DevOps, Continuous Integration, Version Control, Dependency Management
- Preferably experienced in database systems (SQL, NoSQL)
- Preferably knowledgeable about Git Version Control System
- Motivated to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Interested in web technologies
- Personal keywords: Self motivated, doer, result-oriented, thorough
- Proficient in English