Bidolubaski.com is rapidly growing "New Generation Printing House" in Turkey. We are not only aiming to provide quality products we are also revolutionize the way of printing industry in the market. With our wide range of products and a customer-focused approach, we offer an unmatched service to small and medium-sized companies, especially advertising agencies, graphic artists and other printing companies. We are looking for an HR & Administrative Specialist to help us continue our growth in our Anatolian AND Asian side located Startup.
This position will be responsible for recruitment activities such as attract, hire, develop and retain a talented team, as well as providing support in employee relations and other HR and Administrative functions.
Jumping in and getting things done in a fast moving StartUp environment is essential.
- Identifying top talent and converting prospects into active candidates
- Prescreening and interviewing candidates ( Both blue-collar, white-collar, no collar workers)
- Proactively maintains schedules by planning and scheduling appointments,
- Provide monthly/quarterly/annually HR related reports,
- Developing a strong understanding of the company's organizational structure, operations, values and culture in order to effectively provide support
- Participating in community and career events to build employer branding.
- Responsible for coordination of processes for employee satisfaction surveys, and report and follow-up of action plans
- Contributing and developing on-boarding, off-boarding, orientation, employee success processes,
- Maintaining a proficient relationships with investors support functions. Such as HR, Purchasing, Administration.
- Controling overtime schedules and reporting to payroll department.
- University degree from university, preferably in Psychology and other Social Sciences or other related disciplines,
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a related area,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Strong computer skills, proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Google Docs&Drive
- Familiar with Labor Law Policies
- Familiar and interested in Behavioral Sciences.
- Familiar with the ‘Employer Branding’ concept
- Interested and curious about Technology
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, strong memory, and quick mind and work style and ability to focus and conduct business with minimal errors/misses.
- Good judgment in confidential situations and the ability to interact with senior management.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in teams, shares information, and supports colleagues.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure, and flexible.
- Operate with a sense of urgency & accountability with strong attention to details
- Good communication skills to create happy and astonished candidate & employee relations.
What We Offer?
- Non-hierarchical work environment (it really is)
- We care about every idea.
- We like trial and error.
- We deal with data. We make every data accessible within the team.
- We find e-mail communication boring. We use slack and discord for team communication.
- We work from home on certain days of the week. (currently only home)
- We like to have fun as a team. We get together often.