We are a young and passionate company creating and using technologies for printing industry and e-commerce.
Technically, we do:
- Develop systems that work on a server.
- Integrate systems so that they can work together.
- Research and development (image processing, pattern recognition)
- Solve problems
- Make things work
- Design systems that work
- Create structures and flows
- Introduce new technologies
- Improve yourself and others
- Interested in web technologies
- Preferably holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering / software development.
- Some knowledge on Linux OS
- Some knowledge on following concepts: DevOps, Continuous Integration, Dependency Management
- Preferably knowledgeable about Git Version Control System
- Motivated to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Personal keywords: Self motivated, doer, result-oriented, thorough
- Proficient in English
Have you heard:
- Message Queue?
- RESTful Architecture?
- Design Patterns?
What We Offer?
- Non-hierarchical work environment (it really is)
- We care about every idea.
- We like trial and error.
- We deal with data. We make every data accessible within the team.
- We find e-mail communication boring. We use slack and discord for team communication.
- We work from home on certain days of the week. (currently only home)
- We like to have fun as a team. We get together often.